Invisalign braces offer a discreet way to straighten teeth and use custom-made, almost invisible aligners. Our Dentists Near Me dental practices can help you get that straighter smile using custom made plastic aligners.
How does Invisalign® work?
1. First you need to find an accredited Dentists Near Me dentist. On your first visit your dentist will help you decide what option is going to be best for you. Bite impressions will be taken of your teeth and sent to the laboratory with precise instructions.
2. Invisalign® will use cutting edge 3-D computer imaging technology to produce clear and removable aligners from the bite impressions. There could be 48 in the series or only 12, depending on your treatment plan.
3. During your next visit your first set of braces will be fitted and you will most likely be given a few additional sets to wear before your next visit.
4. Each set of braces will be worn for about two weeks. They should be removed only for drinking, eating, brushing your teeth and flossing. Your dentist will check on progress approximately every six weeks. Total treatment time is on average from 9 to 15 months.
5. Your treatment will end when you have worn each in the series of braces. To help you keep that impressive new smile, you will have to wear retainers at night for six months, and then a few times a week or whatever your dentist recommends.
The benefits of Invisalign:
- Invisalign braces are clear and virtually invisible so no-one will notice having your teeth straightened.
- Invisalign braces are removable for when you drink, eat, floss and brush and for special occasions.
- Invisalign is comfortable with no metal brackets or wires that will irritate the inside of your mouth or your gums.
- Even before your Invisalign treatment is complete, you will be able to enjoy the benefits of a better smile as the new alignment starts right from the outset.
How much does Invisalign treatment cost?
The cost of Invisalign braces will be comparable with the cost of traditional fixed braces. Generally Invisalign treatment will be between £2,500 - £4,500. However, if only minor tooth movement is required, prices could be as low as £1,500. Your dental team will be able to advise you. This is a treatment that has attracted a lot of favourable reviews from patients and dental professionals alike.
If you would like to see an Invisalign specialist about having this treatment then Dentists Near Me will be able to put you in touch with a dental professional at a location that is convenient to you.